Par Avion Flight Training (PAFT) is located at 115 Kennedy Drive, Cambridge, Tasmania – see the map below. Free car parking is available immediately in front of our building.
Hobart airport is located close-by and has one major sealed runway and handles airline, freight and some general aviation traffic. The airspace around both airports is managed by the control tower located at Hobart Airport.
Directions from Hobart Airport
PAFT is a short 5 minute-drive from Hobart Airport:
- proceed out of the airport on Holman Drive to the roundabout intersection with the Tasman Highway (A3)
- continue straight onto Kennedy Drive
- cambridge Aerodrome and PAFT is on your right in approximately 500 metres.
Directions from Hobart CBD
PAFT is a 20 minute drive or taxi-ride from the Hobart CBD. From the city:
- navigate to the Tasman Highway (A3) which commences at the end of Macquarie Street
- follow the highway to the Tasman Bridge and continue over the bridge to the eastern shore
- as you leave the bridge follow the right-hand lanes and continue on the A3 highway (you will be following signs to Sorell / Cambridge / Richmond)
- after approximately 4 kilometres you will see the first exit to Cambridge and Richmond – go past this exit and continue on the highway
- in a further 2km there will be an exit to Cambridge Aerodrome on the left – take this exit
- proceed through the roundabout onto Kennedy Drive (2nd exit off roundabout)
- PAFT is approximately 1.5km from there, on your left.